POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- RELEASING, INITIATING A TRADE, OR SWAPPING MUST BE DONE THROUGH THE HOT SCHEDULES PLATFORM AND MUST BE APPROVED BY LEADERSHIP.
- If it is not approved, the original scheduled team member is responsible for the shift.
REQUESTING TIME OFF:
- All Requesting time should be done 3 weeks before desired date, and input into hot schedules.
- You will receive an approved message or unapproved once leadership has reviewed the request.
- Requesting days does not mean you are 100% off, unless you receive the approved message.
- If you are by chance scheduled, please release the shift, and notify the scheduler of the oversight. If it is a legitimate oversight, the scheduler will find coverage.
- If you have an emergency time that you need off for something, within the 3 week time frame, it is your responsibility to find coverage for any shift you need coverage for.
- Lastly, if it is not in hot schedules it is not done. Please do not email, message, or in passing let the scheduler know of what days you will need off. If you need assistance with how to manage your app, please let a director know.
- Availabilities must be put into hot schedules, so if you have not done that please update immediately.
- Availabilities are guidelines to schedule within, they are not creating your own schedule. If you begin to limit your availability, your hours will begin to be limited (except of a life situation change, which should be stated in the reasoning.)
- Availability changes will take 2-3 weeks to go into effect.
- If because of a transition you are scheduled outside your current availability, please release the shifts that are outside, and discuss with the scheduler through hot schedules messaging any concern.